Pages

Friday, August 13, 2010

Ladies Choice: Koils by Nature Hair Butter

My favorite style is the twist-out, and nothing gives my 2nd and 3rd day twistouts moisture and shine better than Koils by Nature Hair Butter! It's now definitely one of my staple haircare items.



I won a free sample via the Koils by Nature facebook page, and ended up buying a large jar of the unscented hair butter.



I use it to seal my ends when re-twisting my hair (I usually use raw shea butter when I do the initial wet twists), and I put some on my fingertips when I'm untwisting in the morning.



Take a look at the ingredients to see why my hair loves it so much:

Shea butter, coconut oil, kokum butter, mango butter, avocado butter, aloe butter, olive butter, sweet almond butter, illipe butter, jojoba oil, grapeseed oil, organic extra virgin olive oil, rosehip oil, organic honey, grapefruit seed extract, Vitamin E, Vitamin B5, organic essential oils.

Natural goodness! Visit Koils By Nature online: koilsbynature.com

1 comment:

  1. WOW!!! Your hair looks so beautiful!! Thank you for the great review!

    ReplyDelete