Pages

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Ladies of Reggae: Black Girl with Long Hair Chicago Meetup

Ooookk..... so I've been slacking! Got to get back to this blog!

At the beginning of the month, I made my way to the Black Girl with Long Hair Chicago Meetup. Great turnout! It was nice to see such a huge thriving natural community here in Chicago.






Great job Leila!



I spent a lot of time visiting the great product swap. I brought in some Giovanni conditioner and Lush shampoo, and left with a full bottle of Curls Creme Brulee and some hair butter from Peace, Love and Sunshine!

I also picked up a Brown Skin Lady and Black is Beautiful shirt from Shari at Bon Bon Vie.

She's a great local designer-- Check her out!





Chicago blogger Vonnie of Socialite Dreams got some great shots of the event. You can see them here: Socialite Dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment